We have all found ourselves in one embarrassing situation or the other. We have had certain fashion blonders we wish we had answers to and make our lives easier.
Well, i’m here to share a few life changing fashion hacks that would come in really handy. In this post, i highlighted 5 fashion hacks every woman should know. I would keep updating this post as more hacks are discovered. Here they are:
KEEP YOUR BRA IN PLACE USING SCOTCH TAPE
- You may have found yourself in a situation where you wear a tank top and your bra won’t stay in place, making you feel uncomfortable. Well, a double-sided tape would solve your worry. Simply place the tape on the bra strap at your back and press your top onto the tape. This keeps your bra in place without falling out from your shoulder.
USE NAIL POLISH TO AVOID GREEN MARK FROM RING
- Our finger tend to turn green when we use ring due to reaction between substances on your skin and components that make up the ring. To prevent this from happening, apply a thin layer of clear nail polish on the ring to create a barrier between your finger and the ring.
USE BAKING SODA TO PREVENT ODOR IN SHOES
- If you are worried about odor in your shoe, put baking soda in a piece of clothe and place inside the shoe overnight or you can sprinkle the baking soda directly in the shoe but ensure it isn’t a suede or leather shoe.
HIDE BRA STRAP USING PAPER CLIP
- Certain clothes require you to wear a strapless bra. Not everyone feels comfortable wearing strapless bra. Here is a simple trick if you don’t have a strapless bra or dont like wearing one. Grab a paper clip, insert one strap into one end and insert the other end into the second strap.
USE SHAVING STICK TO REMOVE FUZZ ON SWEATER
- You probably have that sweater you cherish but it has this annoying fuzz on it and you are not ready to let go yet. Well, you can make your sweater look brand new again by getting a shaving stick and gently rubbing it on your sweater to remove all the fuzz making sure to be extra careful not to tear your sweater.