Chapman is a non-alcoholic drink that is very popular in nigeria. It is usually red in color with a nice blend of fruity flavor.
- 35cl fanta
- 35cl sprite
- 1/2 cup grenadaline syrup
- Half a lemon
- 2 teaspoons of Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Half an orange
- Ice cubes
- It is advisable to make the ice cubes using a mixture of the sprite and fanta because using water might affect the taste of the drink.
- Cut the orange and lemon into two equal parts and cut one half of each into thin quarters to be used for garnishing. The other half will be squeezed into the drink.
- Mix all the ingredients into a large jug except the ice cube and put it in the fridge. Leave for an hour or two to chill properly.
- Remove from the fridge and serve with ice cubes and garnish with the orange, lemon and cucumber.
- Stir with straw and there you have your chapman ready for drinking.
IMAGE SOURCE: allnigerianrecipes.com